Enterprise Broadband makes it easy to extend your network to your workers’ homes and out to small branch or site offices. Each site can have either a private IP address from your existing VPN range or standard internet access. It’s then part of your network in exactly the same way as office-based access circuits. It’s also exceptionally easy to manage using the Workplace online service management portal.
You can use the Workplace to add new users and manage their IP addresses, raise and track fault reports, run real-time diagnostics on individual circuits and see a complete service inventory. Workplace gives you:
- simple ordering tools with quick delivery.
- diagnostic tools for rapid service recovery.
- real time visibility of all your broadband.
- complete records of all activity.
- easy integration with your IT helpdesk.
- corporate contracting and billing.
- full control through your IT team – your users won’t have to manage their own services or deal with providers.
- Our 24/7 helpdesk supports you from initial registration to delivery, installation and beyond.
You can choose your broadband access speed and link to a local area network if you need to. We also give you a choice of wires-only or self-configuring wireless router, with advanced security settings you can manage.
See the case study on how Enterprise Broadbands services helped Balfour Beatty. balfour_beatty_case_study